Preview video basics and requirements
1. What are preview videos?
- They are short (60-90 second) videos that introduce your course.
2. The format:
- Introduce yourself (name, professional title, discipline, affiliation)
- State the title of the course and that you are producing it for Academia.edu
- Give a general outline of the course and describe what students will learn.
- Tell the audience why you a great person to teach this course
3. When do users see preview videos?
- Users will see your preview video before they decide to upgrade to Academia Premium to access your course, so make it as engaging and beautiful as possible.
4. Preview video examples: