We want to make sure that your profile is up to date with all the papers you've written. Academia is constantly searching the web and other databases to learn about new papers, citations, and other academic information.
If you are not an author of the paper we asked about, please feel free to ignore the email or click the button that says "This Is Not Me". If you no longer wish to receive emails like this from us, you can unsubscribe via link at the bottom of the email you received.
If you are the author of this paper, please consider claiming the paper by clicking "Add to Profile".
- We've found that papers on Academia.edu are cited more often than papers not on Academia.edu. Here's a link to a our study.
- Academia.edu has over 30 million researchers who will be able to view, read, download, and share the papers on your profile.
- Using Academia.edu's analytics, you can track how often your papers are viewed and downloaded around the world.
- Academia.edu pages routinely show up on the first page (or even top 5 search results) for names of specific professors and papers.
- You can request feedback on drafts of your work from any colleagues of yours on Academia.edu, or create a public session where users from around the world can add their ideas and suggestions.