If you've forgotten your password, never fear! You can always reset your password as long as you can access the email address associated with your Academia account. Follow this step-by-step guide to reset your password.
Select the "Log In" button on Academia's front page.
2. Click "Password Reset." This can be found next to "Password" and underneath the box where you enter in your email address.
Once you click "Password Reset," a text box should appear. Enter in the email address that you signed up with, then click "Email me a link."
You should get an email in your inbox! Click the link to reset your password, and you should be good to go.
Clicking the link should take you to a page where you can enter a new password. Click submit and you'll be good to go!
Clicking the link in my email just wants me to restart the process!
Send us a message with the email address you're having this issue with. Include your profile URL, if possible.
If you don't get an email, there are several possibilities to consider:
1. You created this account with Facebook or Google+. In some cases, this will result in telling you that there is no account created with this email address, and in other cases, this will result in us telling you we've sent you an email when we haven't. You might want to try clicking the "Log in with Google" or "Log in with Facebook" buttons and see if that takes you to your account.
2. Wait 24 hours; while most emails should show up in the next 5 or 10 minutes, it can sometimes take a little longer based on a variety of technical factors.
3. Check your spam or junk folder.
4. Add the @academia-mail.com domain to your safe senders list or address book, then try again.
If you still don't see a password reset email, please let us know by emailing us from the email address associated with your Academia account.