If you are not an author of this paper, please feel free to ignore the email and we will take no further action on your behalf. Your name and paper will not appear on the site. If you no longer wish to receive emails like this from us, you can unsubscribe via link at the bottom of the email you received. If you wish to opt out of all emails from Academia.edu, contact us.
If you are the author of this paper, we can display your work on the site. To do so, click "Claim Paper," then click "Confirm." In order to claim authorship of a paper on Academia.edu, you will need an Academia.edu account. We'll automatically create one for you if you claim this paper in your email.
If you're on the fence about creating an account, here are a couple of reasons why you might want to:
- We've found that papers on Academia.edu are cited more often than papers not on Academia.edu. Here's a link to a draft of our study.
- Academia.edu has over 30 million researchers who will be able to view, read, download, and share the papers on your profile.
- Using Academia.edu's analytics, you can track how often your papers are viewed and downloaded around the world.
- Academia.edu pages routinely show up on the first page (or even top 5 search results) for names of specific professors and papers.
- You can request feedback on drafts of your work from any colleagues of yours on Academia.edu, or create a public session where users from around the world can add their ideas and suggestions.