If you are co-author of this work and would like to join Academia.edu as a co-author, please click "Approve Tag" in the email. Then, click "Confirm" on the page where the paper is featured. Please be aware that in order to claim a co-authorship on Academia.edu, you need an Academia.edu account. We'll automatically create one for you if you approve a co-author tag, which you can do from the paper page for the paper you've been tagged on.
If you're on the fence about creating an Academia.edu account, here are some reasons why you might want to:
- We've found that papers on Academia.edu are cited more often than papers not on Academia.edu. Here's a link to a draft of our study.
- Academia.edu has over 30 million researchers who will be able to view, read, download, and share the papers on your profile.
- Using Academia.edu's analytics, you can track how often your papers are viewed and downloaded around the world.
- Academia.edu pages routinely show up on the first page (or even top 5 search results) for names of specific professors and papers.
- You can request feedback on drafts of your work from any colleagues of yours on Academia.edu, or create a public session where users from around the world can add their ideas and suggestions.
If you do not recognize the paper in the email, you can check to see if it's a paper you authored by clicking "View paper" in the email. If you do not see the full text of the paper after you click that link, then we are only asking you to claim the bibliographic data (not the full text of the paper).
If you are not a co-author of this paper or don't know the author, please feel free to let us know by clicking the link that says you do not know them. If you don't see this link, just ignore the email.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Alternatively, if you'd like to opt out of all future email notifications, contact us.
Finally, if you're not interested in creating an account, you can just ignore the email you received.